SOLD BY SALES MANAGER JOSH TESOLIN FOR $1,200,000!! - If you are...
Approx 1252sqm, 2 Large Blocks, Potential Day Care!!
A rare opportunity to buy a large parcel of land with the potential for multiple uses subject to council approval
* 2 large blocks (approx 695sqm and 557.3sqm)
* A child care facility, with potential to use the existing house??
* 4 bedroom home, built-ins and the main with a modern ensuite (double shower )
* Spacious lounge room, formal dining, good sized family room
* Spacious timber kitchen, double drawer dishwasher, plenty of cupboards, electric cooking, plenty of bench space, double pantries
* Two modern bathrooms
* Portico, garage, workshop, carport and a larger than double garage/colourbond shed
* There is a very large double gated side access and a separate driveway suitable for a truck/winnebago/caravan/large boat etc
* The property is in excellent condition and is currently rented by an excellent tenant, but could suit vacant possession (the sheds/garage carport are leased separately)
* Approx 28 metre frontage
* Ducted air conditioning, solar hotwater
* Great sized fenced yard for kids and pets
The location is superb, within an easy walk to Riverstone Public School, Norwest Christian College, Riverstone High School, St Johns Primary School, convenience store, easy access to the bus, approx 15 min walk to the train station and shops, Schofields/Riverstone Memorial Club and public pool.
Great land banking/super fund, business opportunity or a trades person to bring home the truck or ute and trailer and have extra storage!! (Agent interest declared)
CONTACT JOSH TESOLIN FROM AUSTRALIAN REAL ESTATE TODAY on 0447 881 511
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a day time phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.