This light, bright and immaculate single level home is awaiting a buyer to move straight in. With not a dollar to spend, this family home not only offers a prized location, being a stone’s throw from Stanhope Village Shopping Centre and Blacktown Leisure Centre, but a property with an unbeatable floorplan that caters to all.. and its on a bigger than average block with lots of potential!
Quality features include:
- The home has been freshly painted with beautiful tiles flowing throughout the living spaces.
- 3 fantastic sized bedrooms all with built in robes, modern floating floorboards and the grand master includes an ensuite.
- Upon entry we are greeted by an open plan, sun drenched lounge room with split system a/c and sizeable dining area.
- Well maintained kitchen includes gas cooking, dishwasher and an abundance of cupboard space.
- Family area is located to the rear, making the perfect 2nd living zone to the home as the parents can watch TV at the front and the kids at the back.
- Virtually untouched immaculate main bathroom with spacious shower, separate toilet and bathtub, great for the young kids.
- Entertainers backyard includes undercover pergola, 2 grassed areas, ideal for the pets and kids to play as well as a garden shed.
- Single lock up garage with external access.
- Extras include: Alarm system, freshly laid turf and with such a big frontage, the opportunity to park a motorhome or caravan out the front with ease
If you’re looking for a home that encapsulates functional living, surrounded by great neighbours, within walking distance to numerous Schools, Shops, Motorways, current and future railway stations, than this one is for you. Upsize, downsize or simply capitalize on this eye catching property! This home will not last long.
CONTACT Sales Manager Josh Tesolin TODAY on 0447 881 511 from Australian Real Estate
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries