Boutique Complex, 1km to Quakers Hill Train Station, 2 years old
Josh Tesolin and Australian Real Estate are proud to present this high quality double storey brick property to the market. Situated in a boutique townhouse complex of only 4 and a short 1km stroll to Quakers Hill Train Station. This home is ideally located and makes the ideal first home or investment. An abundance of space, the feature, with an oversized back yard, good sized living and bedrooms and a separate green area, this family residence is sure to impress.
- 4 oversized bedrooms all with floorboards, built in robes and the grand master features a gorgeous ensuite
- As you walk in you are greeted by an open plan lounge and dining, the perfect space to watch TV
- Gorgeous kitchen includes gas cooking, 40mm stone benchtops, dishwasher, soft close draws and deep sink
- Beautiful main bathroom upstairs includes another oversized shower and free standing luxurious tub great for relaxing and or the young kids and ensuite to the master both with floor to ceiling tiles
- Glorious grassed yard, ideal for the young children and pets to run about
- Double tandem garage with internal access and plenty of visitor parking available
- Video intercom system and key-less door entry and ducted air conditioning throughout
Not only does this property scream location, convenience, style, sophistication and luxury..it's around the corner from numerous quality schools, shopping centres, on the footsteps of the bus stop and walking distance to 2 train stations. THIS WILL SELL FAST !!
For market information and up coming properties contact me directly at the following.
Facebook : Josh Tesolin - Quakers Hill Real Estate Agent
CONTACT Sales Manager Josh Tesolin TODAY on 0447 881 511 from Australian Real Estate
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries