Inspect by appointment. Contact Agent to register - MASTERPIECE...
Due to the regulations concerning COVID-19 this property is available for inspection only by private appointment.
Please see below for details:
Award winning agent, Josh Tesolin and Australian Real Estate are proud present this perfect family home. This property is in a great location, Approx 2.5km from Quakers Hill Station, walking distance to multiple bus stops and in the catchment for Marayong Public School. A functional property, providing all the space a family could need and easily accessible, this will suit the entertaining family featuring an awesome outdoor deck or the perfect first home buyer.
- 4 spacious bedrooms, an ensuite to the master and built in robe
- Each bedroom features split system air conditioning and a ceiling fan as well
- Massive open concept front lounge ideal for watching TV with the family
- Renovated kitchen, stone bench tops with plenty of room to prepare meals and lots of cupboard space
- Dining space conveniently located off the kitchen
- 2 bathrooms internally with a huge main bathroom with a massive tub for the kids and en suite to the master
- Backyard features a wide deck which is perfect for entertaining, enough grass space for the young kids as well
- Carport to the front of the property and a single garage to the rear
This family residence is convenient and suitable to a range of buyers, location, size, family or entertainers alike, this is a must inspect and sure to sell fast. YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS, I look forward to seeing you at the up coming inspection.
CONTACT Sales Manager Josh Tesolin TODAY on 0447 881 511
For market information and upcoming properties contact me directly at the following.
Facebook : Josh Tesolin - Quakers Hill Real Estate Agent
We are taking extra precautions to prevent the spread of the virus and we care about the health and safety of our Clients and team.
Contact our Agent now to book your inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries