A loved home, ideal for a young family, as an entry to the market...
An attractive single storey brick home, well located, close to great amenities. Aaron Pendleton and Australian Real Estate is proud to welcome you to this outstanding residence. Easily maintained and constructed to a high level, the next owners will love the ease of just moving straight in.
Situated on a deceiving 454.1sqm block of land which definitely punches above it's weight, in a quiet street and a short 1.3km walk from Quakers Hill train station. You're also a short 1km walk to and in the catchment for Barner Public and Mary Immaculate primary schools and the same distance from Farnham Road shops, how convenient!
- 3 carpeted bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
- Sizable front lounge with a large window that provides and abundance of natural light
- Well appointed kitchen with gas cooking, a dishwasher, stand up pantry and a window to overlook the outdoor entertaining space
- 3 piece bathroom which is highlighted by a bath tub and separate toilet
- Awesome outdoor space which is quite private, with a big alfresco space, a lovely patch of grass that the kids and pets of the home will enjoy and oversized garden shed.
- Single garage with drive through capability
- A yard which is not affected in its majority by easements meaning if you wanted to build a external garage, pool or anything else of the sort, this block could be ideal (STCA)
Built in 1993
Land size: 454.1sqm
Council rates: $394 per quarter
Water rates: $147 per quarter
Properties of this nature are being snatched up so quickly because there is just soo much to love. Don't miss your chance to see it today.
Contact Aaron Pendleton today on 0477 440 700 or come along to the scheduled inspection.
Facebook: Aaron Pendleton - Real Estate Agent
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.