You don't often get a chance to buy a beautifully kept, one owner home for 50 odd years, situated in a quiet leafy cul-de-sac, ready to move in and enjoy - while being priced very realistically!
* 4 bedrooms, 2 double, with built-ins to 2
* Open plan living dining, meals area off the kitchen and a screened area to the rear
* High ceilings
* Modern bathroom with a second toilet
* Tidy kitchen with plenty of cupboards
* Air conditioning
* Private yard, beautifully landscaped
* Wide side access to a detached oversized garage/workshop, potential for granny flat (subject to council)
* Approx. 574 sqm block
Easy walk to Blacktown West Public School, local shops, bus etc. and with huge potential to put your own personal touch in or live comfortably like it is!
CONTACT STEVE BRODIE FROM AUSTRALIAN REAL ESTATE ON 9837-7000 TODAY
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a day time phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.