Josh Tesolin and Australian Real Estate are proud to present 87a Walker Street, Quakers Hill to the market. A freestanding duplex, featuring modern renovations throughout, this family home is sure to impress. Securely located off the street means there is more room for the children to play and it is very private. Close to Aldi and a short walk to Quakers Hill train station, this is a very convenient location.
- 3 good sized bedrooms all with built in robes
- Beautifully appointed kitchen, fully renovated with gas cooking, stainless steal appliances and a dishwasher
- Large front lounge with big windows, great for natural light and space for the whole extended family to convene
- Open plan dining/meals located off the kitchen
- Sizable bathroom and finished to the finest quality, with his and hers basins, floor to ceiling tiles and a large tub, perfect for the entire family
- Concrete backyard with an awesome pergola, ideal when entertaining or for the children of the home and a large garden shed
- Single lock up garage, solar panels, ducted air conditioning, downlights and security shutters
Situated in the Hambledon Public School catchment where your children will enjoy a great education and large playground area. This is truly a perfect first home, downsizer or even investment as everything has been done for you. Simply a must inspect, I look forward to seeing you at an up coming inspection.
CONTACT Sales Manager Josh Tesolin TODAY on 0447 881 511 from Australian Real Estate
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.