Proud to present this huge family home to the market. Situated proud on the high side of a quiet Cul-De-Sac and in an outstanding location, close to great schools being Barnier Public and Mary Immaculate. This oversized floor plan is extremely functional and versatile, allowing a large family to make it there own, put their own stamp on the property and love it. It isn’t often you get an opportunity to secure such a great residence that's a blank canvas !!
Other features include:
- 4 Grand bedrooms all with built in robes, an optional 5th bedroom downstairs and even a 6th bedroom option for the extended family
- 2 full bathrooms including a master bath and ensuite to the master bed + powder room downstairs (3rd toilet) convenient for guests
- Multiple living zones throughout, ideal for an extended family, including
-A front lounge, perfect for watching TV
-Family room to the rear open plan to the dining and kitchen
-Large media room and separate study
-HUGE up stairs rumpus with a door to the balcony
- Kitchen to the rear with views of the backyard and open plan to the meals/dining/family, a very functional space if you have young children
- A stunning in ground/salt water pool, the feature of your entertainers back yard + big pergola/alfresco, unreal when having guests over or for the kids
- Double garage with drive through access + internal access
If you’ve been waiting for the perfect family home then your wait is over. This ticks all the boxes: Good size and well proportioned (tick), close to great schools (tick), in a great neighbourhood (double tick), 2 car accommodation (tick), close to transport (tick) and the list goes on. Something you definitely need to see for yourself and I can’t wait to show you through.
CONTACT Sales Manager Josh Tesolin TODAY on 0447 881 511 from Australian Real Estate
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.