This iconic, suburb landmark residence combines federation features including entry doors from a period style home, combined with wrap around verandah, high ceilings (plaster feature cornices) and situated in possibly the best location in the suburb!
- 3 to 4 bedrooms, the main with walk-in robe and the ensuite has a large corner bath
- The main bathroom has a feature cast iron claw foot style bath
- Huge living area with open fire, formal dining and family room
- Timber kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space, dishwasher etc and overlooking the yard
- Ducted A/C throughout and alarm system
- Large pitched roof pergola
- Plenty of grassed areas front and back, beautifully landscaped with select garden features and hedging as well as having plenty of room for a pool
- Oversized double garage, storage/workshop plus separate side access for a tradie, boat, van, trailer or extra cars!
- Elevated with picturesque views towards the mountains, quiet culdesac and within walking distance to the train, parks etc
First time on the market in over 20 years, well under replacement and nothing really like it in the area. Don't miss out!
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a day time phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.