SOLD IN 5 DAYS!! 1 OPEN HOME !! BY Sales Manager Josh Tesolin-...
Radiant Residence on Rowntree
Situated in the highly desirable Quakers Hill Public School catchment and only a short Hop, Skip or Jump to the train station Josh Tesolin and Australian Real Estate are excited to bring this wonderful family home to the market. Ideally positioned in a quiet street this property occupies a large 556m2 of land and has endless possibilities, there is no work to be done so simply move in with nothing to do or capitalize on the land size by building a granny flat (STCA) this is a must see !!
- 3 big bedrooms with updated wood flooring and 2 with built in robes
- Huge front lounge with connected dining room and genuine polished timber flooring that flows throughout
- 2nd living zone being a family located to the rear
- Updated kitchen with gas cooking, lots of cupboard space and granite bench tops
- Family bathroom with a bath tub great for the young kids and separate toilet
- Down-lights, ducted air conditioning throughout and 12 solar panels
- Massive back yard complete with mature gardens, grass and an oversized brick workshop which is ideal for the tradie, storage, car enthusiast, investor to be converted into a studio or 2nd dwelling
- Single garage with internal access and double carport, side access both sides
An opportunity like this does not come around often, only moments from great schools, transport options, shopping centres and other amenities there is something for all ages to appreciate and enjoy. Around the corner is Quakers Court Shopping Centre, Quakers Hill Train Station, The Hills, Blacktown CBD and other great attractions, such as awesome restaurants, movie cinemas, indoor activity centres and much more. This will not last long !!
CONTACT Sales Manager Josh Tesolin TODAY on 0447 881 511 from Australian Real Estate
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.