ANOTHER ONE UNDER CONTRACT IN 2 WEEKS !! BY Sales Manager Josh...
Fully Renovated & Bordering The Ponds !!
Josh Tesolin and Australian Real Estate are proud to present this immaculate duplex to the market. A wonderful family home with a host of recent renovations, including an awesome kitchen, bathroom, paint, LED downlights throughout, ducted air conditioning and alarm. Bordering The Ponds, the location here is unrivalled, down the road from great schools being Barnier Public & Mary Immaculate, public transport being Quakers Hill & Schofields train station and the bus stop down the street, the local shops and sporting clubs.
More features to the home include:
- Brand new tiles downstairs and plush carpet upstairs
- 3 sizable bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Fully renovated kitchen complete with soft close cupboards, stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
- Separate living zones including a large front lounge, dining room and family to the rear, open plan to the kitchen
- Renovated 3-way main bath with double vanity and spacious shower, handily located 2nd toilet downstairs off the laundry convenient for guests
- A HUGE side access leading to a combination of grassed lawn and pergola entertaining spot
- Single garage with internal access and an automatic door
Situated close to local amenities and attractions that this area has to offer, there is something to suit all demographics. The parents will enjoy a convenient and active lifestyle, with multiple shopping options in all directions, Marsden Park Business Centre, Westpoint Blacktown and Rouse Hill Town Centre to name a few, heaps of transport, great restaurants and plenty of health facilities. The children will love the sporting clubs, multiple playgrounds and reserves, the schools and other attractions such as Wet&Wild, Time Zone, cinemas and so much more.
Sure to sell quick, don’t hesitate to contact Josh Tesolin directly on 0447 881 511
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.