Josh Tesolin and Australian Real Estate are proud to present this awesome property to the market. An ideal entry to the market or downsizer property, located on one of the best streets in the suburb, across from a huge reserve, dog park and bordering The Ponds. Tastefully renovated, and built with good proportions this home requires nothing to do, simply move straight in and enjoy. A north facing corner block bordering a quiet cul-de-sac will encourage an active lifestyle for the children of the family.
- 3 generous sized bedrooms with built in robes to 2 and en-suite access to the master
- Large front lounge with beautiful crown moulding, ceiling rose and wood fireplace bringing some classic charm to a modern style home
- Nicely appointed kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and gas cooking
- Open plan dining off the kitchen and bridging the indoor/outdoor feel with sliding doors to the back yard
- Single lock up garage under the main roof
- 2-way bathroom with a bath tub, ideal for young children or pets and separate toilet
- Low maintenance backyard with an alfresco area, patch of grass and side access
This property is a must inspect and your opportunity to break into the market with a great property and have no immediate maintenance to do. In the catchment for Barnier Public School and Mary Immaculate Primary School. Close to major public transport including Quakers Hill train station, the newly developed Metro train line, the T way and local bus stop. I look forward to seeing you at the next inspection.
CONTACT Sales Manager Josh Tesolin TODAY on 0447 881 511 from Australian Real Estate
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.