SOLD ! Bordering The Ponds, Investor or First Home Buyer Special
Josh Tesolin and Australian Real Estate are excited to present this incredible entry level home on one of the best streets Quakers Hill has to offer. Ideal for the first home buyer or downsizer, this property boasts charm and character. The back fence, literally in The Ponds and in the catchment for Barnier Public and Mary Immaculate Primary School the location here is un questionably great.
- 3 sizable bedrooms with built in robes to 2
- Large lounge room which the family will love to hang out and watch TV
- Nicely appointed kitchen with gas cooking and combined dining room
- 2-way bathroom with a bath tub and separate toilet
- Tranquil backyard with a pergola alfresco, lovely grassed area and plenty of plants
- Long garage with internal access
Situated on the high side of the street, you are close to many major amenities such as great schools, local shops, transport and The Ponds. This is a convenient location, functional property and sure to sell quick. YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS, I look forward to seeing you at the open home.
CONTACT Sales Manager Josh Tesolin TODAY on 0447 881 511
For market information and upcoming properties contact me directly at the following.
Facebook : Josh Tesolin - Quakers Hill Real Estate Agent
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries