Josh Tesolin and the team at Australian Real Estate are exited to present this outstanding family residence to the market. This home is charming and is ready for the perfect family, this home will tick all your boxes especially its commanding street presence. Conveniently and securely located in a quiet street which is central to major amenities such as bus stop, the train station and local shops.
- 4 sizable bedrooms, all with built in robes and the master bed featuring an en suite
- Tiles throughout the home with a massive sun drenched front lounge/formal dining, ideal for the family
- Large well kept kitchen, the ideal size with multiple cupboard space, stone bench tops and gas cooking
- Huge open plan concept second family room central to the home, perfect to watch TV with the family
- Well sized main bathroom including a tub, perfect for the young kids
- Beautiful well landscaped backyard with plenty of grass for the young kids, and large pergola ideal for entertaining with family and friends
- Side access on both sides of the property
- Single lockup garage, including plenty of driveway parking
This family residence is convenient and suitable to a range of buyers, location, size, family or entertainers alike. A functional property, providing all the space a family could need and easily accessible, this will suit a growing family or first home buyer. This is a must inspect and sure to sell fast.
CONTACT Sales Manager Josh Tesolin TODAY on 0447 881 511
For market information and upcoming properties contact me directly at the following.
Facebook : Josh Tesolin - Quakers Hill Real Estate Agent
We are taking extra precautions to prevent the spread of the virus and we care about the health and safety of our Clients and team. Contact our Agent now to book your inspection.
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- Every person entering must provide full name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
- 4 people in the home at 1 time (+Agent)
- No children
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home
- Please remain 1.5m away from others at all times
- Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.