If you’ve been looking for a property with incredible curb appeal and meticulous high-quality renovations throughout, look no further. Aaron Pendleton and Australian Real Estate are extremely proud to present 26 Sycamore Crescent, Quakers Hill. Situated on a flat 562.7sqm block of land (approx.) and east facing, you will enjoy sunshine on your front windows in the morning and on your entertaining area and backyard in the afternoon. As the new owner of this home you will be the envy of the neighbourhood and whether you’re looking to raise children or are a keen entertainer, YOUR WAIT… IS OVER.
- STUNNING brick veneer façade, highlighted by a huge carport and manicured gardens, which has timed irrigation to keep your grass full and lush.
- 3 generous bedrooms with timber flooring and built in robes
- Big sun-drenched front lounge/family room that will cater to the entire family
- The kitchen is at the central hub of the home, is overlooking your amazing outdoor space and open to the dining area
- Inclusions to the kitchen are stone countertops, stainless steel appliances, such as the Miele dishwasher and Westinghouse oven, soft close drawers and lots of cupboard space.
- Recently renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, bathtub which is great for the children and there is even a secondary toilet/ powder room, ideal when entertaining
- Bonus room and laundry located in close proximity to the hub which may be used as an office, rumpus room or even a 4th bedroom
- The outstanding entertainers backyard will take your breath away, complete with a grand (refrigeration panel) covered alfresco area that has downlights and 3 ceiling fans along with a built up food preparation area, which even has space for your barbeque or outdoor cooking, a sprawling grassed yard and oversized shed.
Located close to major attractions and amenities such as Blacktown Hospital, Westpoint Shopping Centre, great eateries AND the new Sydney Zoo, Raging Waters, Bungarribee Park and much more.
Don't miss out, contact Aaron Pendleton directly on 0477 440 700 for further details.
Facebook : Aaron Pendleton - Real Estate Agent
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- Every person entering must provide full name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
- 4 people in the home at 1 time (+Agent)
- No children
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home
- Please remain 1.5m away from others at all times
- Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries