Aaron Pendleton and Australian Real Estate are excited to bring this outstanding residence to the market. If you’ve been looking for a home that is conveniently located, close to major amenities such as Rouse Hill Town Centre, the Metro rail Link and the T-way or across the road Stanhope Village and Blacktown Leisure Centre, look no further. This property screams functionality, nicely appointed floor plan with large living space, modern kitchen, well designed bedrooms and low maintenance.
This home comes with access to the community swimming pool and tennis court located in the illustrious Parklands Clubhouse but none of the up keep, HOW GOOD.
- 3 sizable bedrooms located upstairs with built in robes to each and an ensuite to the master
- Sun drenched formal lounge upon entry where the whole family will come together to hang out
- Modern kitchen to the rear, overlooking the back yard and open plan to the dining space
- Multiple living zones adding to the customisable floorplan includes a front lounge, study nook, dining and outdoor alfresco
- 2.5 bathroom to the property with the master featuring a tub, great for the children of the home and a powder room downstairs
- The entertainer’s backyard is complete with a paved pergola area and sprawling grassed yard, while framed by nice gardens
- Lock up garage with rear yard access and carport conveniently located off the rear lane
*Best access for viewing is off the rear lane located on Huon Close*
Suitable to all buyers, whether you’re a family looking to send the children to a great school, first home buyer or city commuter, you’re sure to love this one.
Don't miss your opportunity, get in touch with Aaron Pendleton on 0477 440 700 or come along to the next inspection.
Facebook: Aaron Pendleton - Real Estate Agent
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries