Caravan? Camper Trailer? Boat? Yea, they'll all fit with this side...
This outstanding family home has incredible curb appeal and is certainly a cut above.
Aaron Pendleton and Australian Real Estate are honoured to present this Terrific Trevor Toms residence to the market. A gorgeous street, filled with great neighbours is 1 reason people will love this home, Quakers Hill East Public School is another, access to public transport and grand brick construction will be more again.
Functionality to boast with a generous and genuine 5 bedroom floorplan, highlighted by 2 side yards means you've got not not only separation for living/entertaining but also this awesome side access with the possibility for storing all of those fun machines that lend themselves to an active lifestyle, such as a Caravan, Boat, 4x4 and so much more.
- Striking brick facade with architectural angles and shapes that create the feeling of grandeur
- 5 sizable bedrooms up stairs with built in robes to each, an ensuite to the master and flooded with natural light
- Modern kitchen with an abundance of cupboard and bench space, stainless steal gas cooking and a dishwasher
- 3 bathrooms including 1 on the entry level and 2 upstairs, the main features a bathtub, great for the children
- Separate living spaces including a front formal lounge, family room to the rear which is well connected to the outdoor space and a dining room
- 2 side yards on either side of the block which means your entertaining and children's play space is far away from the storage space
- Double car garage under the main roof with huge roof clearance meaning you can easily store cars there, racking and there would even be space for a mezzanine
It's simple, you've read the ad, seen the photo's, reviewed the floorplan and watched the video... All that's left is for you to come and see it for yourself!
Quakers Hill East Public School: 650m walk
Bus Stop (Wilson Road): 200m walk
Wait Reserve: 450m walk
Sorrento T-Way: 1.3km walk
Gurdwara Sahib: 1.9km walk
This won't last long, don't miss your opportunity to contact Aaron Pendleton today on 0477 440 700 or come along to the scheduled inspection.
Facebook: Aaron Pendleton - Real Estate Agent
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- Every person entering must provide full name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
- 4 people in the home at 1 time (+Agent)
- No children
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home
- Please remain 1.5m away from others at all times
- Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries